Open Positions - Wholesale Account Manager
Position: Wholesales Account Manager (FULL TIME)
Location: Can be either at the Sunshine Tienda Headquarters in New Braunfels, TX or Remote preferably in Dallas, Atlanta or New York but will consider other locations on a case by case basis
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications; classified as full-time salaried; exempt and not eligible for overtime.
Travel: Up to 30%
The Wholesale Account Manager will play a critical role on the Sunshine Tienda sales team from a strategic, analytical and creative perspective. This role will work cross-functionally with Design, Operations and Finance to manage our existing relationships and to find areas of opportunity to grow our wholesale business. The right candidate is looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic wholesale environment within a fast-growing contemporary brand.
The successful candidate will have passion for the brand, the product and the customer. They will drive US and International business development through our current and future distribution channels by increasing brand presence and sales volume.
- Analyze wholesale business by door and by style to maximize sales opportunities
- Develop and execute in-season and future season action plans to improve sales performance
- Anticipate and react to changing business trends to drive sales and communicate trend and competitive information internally
- Manage account order entry and maintain order changes, substitutions, confirmations, and shipping status/order tracking for accounts
- Be able to leverage existing specialty accounts
- Actively research and recruit new wholesale accounts
- Present collection to buyers during 6 or more seasonal markets
- Manage all product shipments, displays and booth set-up and breakdown for our seasonal wholesale markets
- Strategize and execute in-store selling events and trunk shows to drive sales
- Create and maintain sales databases to analyze seasonal trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to serve market needs and report on product performance
- Support operations, logistics and production internally to maintain efficient, on-time product deliveries and to deliver superior customer service
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years’ sales experience as an Account Manager for a Women’s contemporary brand
- Specific experience in specialty accounts is preferred
- Proven experience growing a wholesale account portfolio
- Experience with Method or similar CRM system preferred
- Experience with popular order management and EDI systems such as Tradestone, DSCO and Lingo preferred
- Ability to anticipate/forecast customer demand and adapt strategy accordingly
- Prior experience managing at least one direct report a plus
- Detail oriented with strong attention to accuracy
- Possess a high level of analytical and organizational skills
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- A go-getter with a positive attitude who takes a high level of pride in their work
- A problem solver and team player who demonstrates initiative and has an obsessive focus on customer service
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while on the road
About working at Sunshine Tienda:
We’re a relaxed and fun yet highly focused and very dedicated bunch that absolutely loves what we do. We live our mission to “Be Vacation Happy” and every day we strive to help our customers do the same. We’re a young but fast growing company and this position would be an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make a huge impact!
If you're interested in joining our awesome team, please email you cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sunshine Tienda is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions solely on the basis of merit.